Saturday, October 29, 2011

Locks of Love and Pumpkin Carving

It was time to chop off all of my hair again.  I've grown out, chopped off, grown out my hair probably 4-5 times.  If my hair is long enough I alway try to donate it to Locks of Love.  I feel 5 lbs lighter.  Here is my ponytail.




We also carved pumpkins today.  In the past we've tried to go to a pumpkin patch and pick the perfect pumpkin.  This year, time got away from us.  So, I brought one home from the grocery store.  Must remember not to procrastinate next year.  Also, since I waited so long there were slim pickings on pumpkins.  Instead of one big family one I got two smaller ones.  Alyssa did not like the "guts," but she did keep a few "nuts" to plant.  No matter how many times I told her they were seeds she kept calling them nuts.  We have one jack-o-lantern and one kitty cat.





No comments:

Post a Comment