Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Misadventures of James Part 1

My fun, crazy, blue-eyed little boy is a ball of energy.  His curiosity has led him many places and many times gotten him in trouble.  I cannot possibly catch all of these adventures on camera simply because action needs to happen quickly.  For example, I needed to remove him from the chair he dragged over to the hot stove while we were looking for the pee puddle he had left somewhere evident by his soaked underwear.  Here are some moments I was able to catch on camera before telling him to "never do that again."  I'm sure there will be many many more which is why this is titled The Misadventures of James Part 1.

Soaking wet after getting into the shower I was trying to clean.

Yes, he pulled a chair over there and got in the sink himself.

You should've seen Natalie's swing rocking back and forth.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! How can you get angry with a sweet face like that?!

    ReplyDelete