Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Misadventures of James Part 2

We were having a great morning.  I did tummy time with Natalie.  I played blocks with James.  I played Barbies with Alyssa.  There was a load of laundry in the dryer.  Lunch was on the stove.  Things were going nice and smooth. 


And then it all falls apart.  James falls and busts his lip.  Alyssa fed the one surviving fish enough food for a year.  Natalie is now hungry.  I'm rushing to finish up lunch so I can sit down and feed Natalie. 
 I look over at the swing where she was peacefully rocking and see her brother try to give her a binkie.  That is so sweet!  I go over to praise him for being so sweet and gentle with his baby sister. 


What's this in his hand?  Not a binkie!  It's a stamper!


 Poor Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment