Friday, October 3, 2014

James's 4th Birthday Interview

I really did ask him these questions on his birthday, 9/21/14.  I'm just a little late posting this blog. I'd love to say it's because I'm doing so many educational activities with my kiddos, keeping an immaculately clean house, and making lots of nutritious scratch made meals, but really it's because I keep forgetting.  So without further ado, here is Bubba's interview.

1.  What is your favorite color?
       orange and blue
2.  What is your favorite animal?
       elephant and dinosaur
3.  What is your favorite book?
       The Evening Book *not sure if such a book exists, but this is what he said
4.  What is your favorite toy?
       trash grabber
5.  What is your favorite fruit?
      orange
6.  What is your favorite TV show?
       Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
7.  What is your favorite thing to wear?
       my clothes
8.  What is your favorite song?
      Itsy Bitsy Spider
9.  What is your favorite game?
      Operation
10. What is  your favorite drink?
      milk
11. What is your favorite holiday?
      Christmas
12.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
       "fighter fire"
13. What do you want for your birthday dinner?
       sausage
14. What is your favorite dessert?
      chocolate
15. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
      soccer
16. What is your favorite movie?
      Lego Movie
17. Who is your best friend?
      Gavin
18.  What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
      go to the movie theater
19. What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
      read books
20. What is your favorite place to go on vacation?
      Sea World


1 comment:

  1. I'm totally stealing this concept and #7 made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete