Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of Dance

I know what most people are going to think.  I signed Alyssa up for ballet to make her a mini me.  That's only half true.  She already is a mini me.  We promised her once she was potty trained she could take a class.  Any class she wanted.  I may have dropped a lot of hints. Mama used to take ballet.  Mama loves ballet.  Here you can play with Mama's ballet shoes.  Well, it just so happened, one day we were leaving the Y and there was a flyer for a ballet class.  I asked her if she wanted to take it and she said yes.  Today was her first day.  I was a little nervous because she is the youngest in her class and she's never really had classroom type instruction.  But she did great!  She lined up with the other girls and never looked back.  I'm so proud.
She would not stand still for a pic before we left.


Ready to go.
All lined up, ready to go to the classroom.
She's the smallest one!

1 comment: