Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Birthday James Part I

1 year ago today my baby boy was born.  A year already, really?!?!?!  Today we went to Chuck E Cheese.  We promised Alyssa  CEC for no accidents a long time ago so, really we were killing two birds with one stone.  James is still fascinated by the lights and music (the very thing that makes me batty).  Most of the time I complain about Jonny's crazy work schedule, but on days like this I'm happy we could go to CEC for lunch on a Wednesday.  It wasn't crowded at all.  I could let the kids run around and get some energy out.  After CEC and some much needed naps we opened presents and ate dinner and had birthday cupcakes.  Happy Birthday, Little Man!




She was very proud of her two tickets.




He was a little upset I kept moving the candle away when he reached out for it.



Daddy and James crashed out after Chuck E Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment