Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introductions

Myself.

The best word to describe me is mom.  I am perfectly content being known as a mother.  Sure, there's more to me than this.  I could also use wife, sister, daughter, friend, dancer to describe who I am, but mom is the best.  I get the wonderful privilege to stay home and raise my daughter and son.  As long as I can remember I've wanted a family.  It's turning out to be everything I could've hoped for.  I realize to some this sounds horribly boring.  I have no true hobbies.  My day-to-day life revolves around my family.  I do love to dance.  As soon as I get motivated I'm going to find an adult ballet class to take.  I love to read and write.  As soon as I get confidence I'm going to send a publisher the children's book I've written.  But for now I'm simply mom.



My Husband.

Jonny and I met while attending Stephen F. Austin State University in July 2003 at a friend's house.  He finally asked me out Halloween '03 and we're married March 4, 2005.  He is amazing.  He is my biggest cheerleader.  He wants me to realize my hopes and dreams and does everything in his power to support me.  He works hard every day so I can stay home.  He is a great father.  He is a great husband.  He is a great friend.  Anyone who was on our kickball team knows that he's a wee bit competetive.  Jonny has an incredible memory and can cite more sports stats than anyone should be able to.  He's loud, sometimes obnoxious, but always fun.  I love my husband.

My Daughter.

Alyssa was born August 22, 2008.  She is incredible.  I believe her to be remarkably intelligent, but I may be a bit biased.  She's a tiny thing, but super tough.  Alyssa falls down, scrapes knees, hops up and says "I ok."  She loves to read.  We go to story time at the library most every week.  She loves to play outside especially on the swings.  She's a great big sister and Mommy's little helper.  She is 2 and therefore has her moments.  She's stubborn like her Daddy.  I call her independent.  Right now, she must go outside every night and say good night to the moon and stars.  She's beautiful.  I love her a little more each and every day.


My Son.
James was born September 21, 2010.  He's adorable.  He's my little snuggle bug.  He is enamored by his sister.  Any time she is in his line of sight he is instantly calmed.  He's a great baby and seems to be very easy going so far.  He is gorgeous!  My heart melts everytime he flashes that crooked sweet smile and shining blue eyes.  I enjoy watching him grow.  I can't wait to see who he becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment